Juvederm® is an injectable gel with a hyaluronic acid base – a substance your body creates naturally. A “next generation” filler, with the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid it works wonders to plump up hollows and erase wrinkles, results last up to 9 months. Treatment areas: Scar Correction, Moderate Wrinkles, Lip Enhancement.
Juvederm Ultra Plus
The first and only non-surgical hyaluronic acid (HA) filler to instantly add volume to facial tissue and restore a smooth moderate to severe wrinkles around your nose and mouth for up to one year. Treatment areas: Cheeks, Moderate Wrinkles, Lip Lines.
Volbella is an FDA-approved injection used to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of "smoker's lines" around the mouth. Unlike other fillers, Volbella blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, which allows it to create subtle volume that lasts for up to a year. Treatment area: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Lip Enhancement, Under Eye.
Juvederm Vollure™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
Juvederm Voluma XC
Introducing Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC – the first and only Hyaluronic Acid filler FDA–approved for age-related volume loss in the mid-face. Clinical trial results show patients looking up to 5 years younger in one visit with results lasting up to 2 years. While Juvéderm® smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth, Juvéderm Voluma™ XC can add volume to the cheek area to take years off your face. Treatment area: Cheeks
Before & After
Restylane is a hyaluronic based filler that restores volume to sagging features, leaving a youthful volume and fullness to your face. Safe and gentle on the skin it requires no allergy testing. Results can last 6 months or more. Treatment areas: Lip Enhancement, Scar Correction, Moderate Wrinkles.
Before & After
Radiesse® is a dermal filler that is used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). Radiesse is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands. Radiesse is made of calcium based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. These beads form a structure under the skin around which new collagen forms. Results from Radiesse last up to 18 months. Treatment areas: Cheeks (Wrinkles and Folds) and Back of Hands.
Before & After
Sculptra® Aesthetic is an FDA-approved injectable used to correct shallow to deep wrinkles and folds. Sculptra® gradually replaces lost collagen, an underlying cause of aging. Results can last more than two years.
Before & After
Tired of aging but not quite ready for the invasion of a facelift? Try out the Nurse Jamie Liquid Facelift. This procedure involves a blend of Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers to decrease the presence of fine lines and wrinkles. Enhance the natural shape of your face with little to no down time!
As we age the volume of youthful skin diminishes and wrinkles and folds begin to appear. It may sound too good to be true but those “smile lines” around the eyes and “parenthesis“ around the mouth and “bags” under the eyes can be smoothed and plumped instantly with a few quick injections. Beauty Park is second to none in providing the latest injectables that will sculpt a more youthful appearance in a single visit. These fillers provide instant beauty gratification. Consult your practitioner to decide which filler will best suit your needs.
Do your earlobes need a pick me up? Beauty Park has you covered!
You lose collagen everywhere not just the face. With heavy 'statement' earrings on trend, sometimes you need a liquid lobe lift.
Traditionally using Juvederm Volbella as not much is needed in this delicate area.
Starting at $399
Post Treatment Instructions - Fillers
Restylane • Radiesse • Juvederm • Perlane • Voluma • Belotero • Bellafill
• Immediately post treatment, you may experience temporary swelling, tenderness, itching, pain, bruising, redness or small lumps at the injection site. Although these effects typically improve within 2-3 days, it may take up to 2 weeks to fullly resolve.
• You may experience bruising or bleeding at the injection site if you are taking aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen. These reactions generally lessen or disappear within a few days but should not last for a week or longer. Unless prescribed by your doctor, it is recommended that you avoid these medications for 3-5 days after your treatment.
• For 24 hours, you should avoid strenuous exercise, extensive sun or heat exposure and alcoholic beverages.
• Avoid pressure on the treated area for 6 hours after treatment. It is common to see some slight swelling and/or bruising for 48 hours which gradually disappears. You may cover the area with make-up if you like.
• If you have recently suffered from facial cold sores, advise your practitioner.
• While the effects of fillers last longer than other comparable treatments, the procedure is still temporary. Additional injections will be required periodically, generally within 6-24 months depending on the type of filler used.
• Gently cleanse and moisturize using products such as Nurse Jamie Calming Relief Cleanser and Nurse Jamie Calming Relief Moisturizer to soothe injection sites.
• If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at: 310-587-3502