Juvederm® is an injectable gel with a hyaluronic acid base – a substance your body creates naturally. A “next generation” filler, with the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid it works wonders to plump up hollows and erase wrinkles, results last up to 9 months. Treatment areas: Scar Correction, Moderate Wrinkles, Lip Enhancement.
Juvederm Ultra Plus
The first and only non-surgical hyaluronic acid (HA) filler to instantly add volume to facial tissue and restore a smooth moderate to severe wrinkles around your nose and mouth for up to one year. Treatment areas: Cheeks, Moderate Wrinkles, Lip Lines.
Juvederm Volbella - NEW
Volbella is an FDA-approved injection used to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of "smoker's lines" around the mouth. Unlike other fillers, Volbella blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, which allows it to create subtle volume that lasts for up to a year. Treatment area: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Lip Enhancement, Under Eye.
Juvederm Voluma XC
Introducing Juvéderm® Voluma™ XC – the first and only Hyaluronic Acid filler FDA–approved for age-related volume loss in the mid-face. Clinical trial results show patients looking up to 5 years younger in one visit with results lasting up to 2 years. While Juvéderm® smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth, Juvéderm Voluma™ XC can add volume to the cheek area to take years off your face. Treatment area: Cheeks
Before & After
Restylane is a hyaluronic based filler that restores volume to sagging features, leaving a youthful volume and fullness to your face. Safe and gentle on the skin it requires no allergy testing. Results can last 6 months or more. Treatment areas: Lip Enhancement, Scar Correction, Moderate Wrinkles.
As we age and our faces lose volume, some of us begin to look for ways to regain more structure to our cheeks without surgery. Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face. Treatment areas: Cheeks, Moderate Wrinkles, Lip Lines.
Before & After
Belotero Balance® is a dermal filler made of a fluid called hyaluronic acid which naturally exists as a component of your skin. By binding to water, it fills in wrinkles and folds, allowing immediate and smooth correction. Results can last 6 months or more. Treatment areas: Scar Correction, Moderate Wrinkles, Lip Enhancement.
Radiesse is a filler that is made of calcium based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. These beads form a structure under the skin around which new collagen forms. Results from Radiesse last up to 18 months. Treatment areas: Cheeks, Wrinkles and Folds.
We are excited to offer Bellafill, the first FDA approved, long term to permanent injectable filler on the market. Bellafill® is a polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) filler that was FDA approved in 2006 for long term correction of nasolabial folds. The filler consists of 80% bovine collagen and 20% PMMA microspheres. The collagen in Bellafill® provides immediate volume and lift. Over a couple of weeks, the collagen is absorbed by the body while the PMMA microspheres remain in place and create a matrix that supports the production of collagen and connective tissue by your own skin cells for lasting cosmetic imporvement. It is the first long term to permanent injectable filler approved by the FDA and it represents a new chapter in non-invasive cosmetic treatments. Bellafill® is approved for the correction of facial wrinkles known as nasolabial folds, or smile lines, and the correction of moderate to severe, atrophic, distensible facial acne scars on the cheek in patients over the age of 21 years. It is also the only dermal filler established safe and effective for the correction of nasolabial folds now FDA approved through 5 years.
Tired of aging but not quite ready for the invasion of a facelift? Try out the Nurse Jamie Liquid Facelift. This procedure involves a blend of Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers to decrease the presence of fine lines and wrinkles. Enhance the natural shape of your face with little to no down time!
As we age the volume of youthful skin diminishes and wrinkles and folds begin to appear. It may sound too good to be true but those “smile lines” around the eyes and “parenthesis“ around the mouth and “bags” under the eyes can be smoothed and plumped instantly with a few quick injections. Beauty Park is second to none in providing the latest injectables that will sculpt a more youthful appearance in a single visit. These fillers provide instant beauty gratification. Consult your practitioner to decide which filler will best suit your needs.
Post Treatment Instructions - Fillers
Restylane • Radiesse • Juvederm • Perlane • Voluma • Belotero • Bellafill
• Immediately post treatment, you may experience temporary swelling, tenderness, itching, pain, bruising, redness or small lumps at the injection site. Although these effects typically improve within 2-3 days, it may take up to 2 weeks to fullly resolve.
• You may experience bruising or bleeding at the injection site if you are taking aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as Ibuprofen. These reactions generally lessen or disappear within a few days but should not last for a week or longer. Unless prescribed by your doctor, it is recommended that you avoid these medications for 3-5 days after your treatment.
• For 24 hours, you should avoid strenuous exercise, extensive sun or heat exposure and alcoholic beverages.
• Avoid pressure on the treated area for 6 hours after treatment. It is common to see some slight swelling and/or bruising for 48 hours which gradually disappears. You may cover the area with make-up if you like.
• If you have recently suffered from facial cold sores, advise your practitioner.
• While the effects of fillers last longer than other comparable treatments, the procedure is still temporary. Additional injections will be required periodically, generally within 6-24 months depending on the type of filler used.
• Gently cleanse and moisturize using products such as Nurse Jamie Calming Relief Cleanser and Nurse Jamie Calming Relief Moisturizer to soothe injection sites.
• If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at: 310-587-3502